Susan Gillpatrick, Clinical Program Manager for Crisis Management Strategies, offers advice and education on a variety of current health-related topics and trends from Centerstone's Wellness Program. To watch a sampling of Susan's television appearances, check out the videos in our Multimedia section.
To inquire about Centerstone's Wellness Program, you can call Susan Gillpatrick at 615.460.4445.
Click here to read Susan's latest article: No Is a Complete Sentence
If you'd like to receive Susan's Wellness articles by email, click here to join our list.
About Susan Gillpatrick, MEd, LPC, CTS
Susan Gillpatrick, Centerstone Crisis Management Specialist, primarily works in the field with clients in critical incident response situations, and in Centerstone's wellness trainings and presentations. She is also responsible for planning and implementing marketing and growth strategies for Centerstone's Crisis Management Strategies.
Ms. Gillpatrick is a Licensed Professional Counselor, Certified Trauma Specialist, Certified Workplace Conflict Mediator, and Mental Health Service Provider in the state of Tennessee and a National Certified Counselor. She is also a member the American Counseling Association, the Association of Traumatic Stress Specialists, the Tennessee Mental Health Counseling Association, and the Middle Tennessee Employee Assistance Professionals Association. She is a frequent presenter at local and national conferences, and has had numerous articles published. She received her Master of Education degree in Human Development Counseling from Peabody College at Vanderbilt University.
- Don’t Let Anger Rise with the Summer Temperatures
- A Flood of Emotions
- Avoid Family Feuds this Holiday Season
- Beyond Chocolates
- Bouncing Back after Adversity
- Coping with Crisis
- Five Principles of Productive People
- Helping a Loved One with Grief and Loss
- How to Change Your Life
- How to Handle Family Friction during the Holidays
- How to Stress Less (Not More!)
- It’s Never Too Late to Stop Procrastinating
- National Stop Bullying Day
- Overcoming Anxiety
- Preparing for the Holidays
- Recognizing Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Relationship Success
- Set Yourself Up for Success in the New Year
- Seven Lessons to Learn from Children
- Seven Steps to Successful New Year’s Resolutions
- Seven Tips to Enhance Romance
- Six Good Habits to Enrich Your Life
- Six Self Care Strategies for Women
- Six Simple Secrets of Great Relationships
- Spring Clean Your Life
- The ABC’s of Improving Your Memory
- The Pitfalls of Perfectionism
- Three Keys to Recognizing and Understanding Depression
- Understanding Thought Disorders