Services for Adolescents
In a challenging phase of life, help for the whole family
Adolescents, as well as their families, cope with new and often painful challenges. Centerstone has a long, successful history of helping young adults overcome behavioral issues like depression, anger and substance abuse. We begin with individualized treatment plans designed to address specific needs. Our clinical experts use proven treatment methods and support from parents, guardians and schools to create the environment of encouragement and trust essential for improvement.
If you or someone you know is experiencing:
- Substance abuse
- Or other serious behavioral problems,
Centerstone can help.
We closely monitor the progress of each adolescent by collecting feedback from our clients and their parents, teachers and other healthcare providers. We look at changes in the frequency of discipline reports and hospitalizations, and we track positive trends such as improved school attendance and grades. This not only tells us if each individualized treatment plan is working, but it also helps us identify the best ways to help other adolescents rebound from adversity, prepare for adulthood and rediscover the simple joys of growing up.
Centerstone services for adolescents
Our services include:
- Crisis-intervention services
- Individualized needs assessment
- Psychiatric evaluation and treatment
- Medication evaluation and management – including prescription assistance, if needed
- Individual and group counseling
- Substance abuse and addiction disorder treatment
- Case management
- In-home counseling
- Family counseling
- Assistance in accessing community services
- Education and support
- Coordination with other healthcare providers
- Residential group homes
- School-based counseling and prevention services
How can we help you?
For more information about services for adolescents, call Centerstone of Indiana at 800.344.8802.