Services for Children
Special care for the youngest client
Centerstone has developed a special approach to help children overcome behavioral health challenges. Our counselors and therapists create an environment of trust to encourage young clients to open up and share their feelings. We develop individualized treatment plans to address the unique needs of each child. By teaming with families, schools and communities, we build a network of support that allows healing to occur.
Our services are specifically designed to help children experiencing depression, anger, trauma, abuse, attention deficit and other issues. We offer:
- Outpatient services
- School-based services
- Community-based services
- Intensive in-home treatment
- Therapeutic preschool
Recognizing the importance of keeping families strong, many of our programs include family counseling and parenting skills development — all aimed at creating an environment where our young clients not only improve, but also thrive.
Centerstone services for children
Our services include:
- Individual and group counseling
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Case management
- School-based counseling and prevention services
- In-home counseling
- Substance abuse and addiction disorder treatment
- Crisis-intervention services
- Services for victims of abuse
- Family counseling
- Individualized needs assessment
- Assistance in accessing community services
- Education and support
- Coordination with other healthcare providers
- Evidence-based treatment
How can we help you?
For more information about services for children, contact Centerstone of Tennessee at 888.291.4357.