Located on a 16-acre former county park, Centerstone Behavioral Hospital and Addiction Center offers a private location for your personal recovery. Our welcoming facility and staff will make sure you have the best opportunity for recovery.
In addition to the Centerstone Behavioral Hospital and Addiction Center, our facility also houses our Access Center and Crisis Center.
- The Centerstone Access Center provides assessment and screening services 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for both voluntary and involuntary clients. This service works like an emergency room for psychiatric and addictions disorders. The goal of the program is to provide individuals and/ or their family members with timely assessments, crisis intervention and referrals to the most effective level of care.
- The Centerstone Children’s Crisis Center provides intensive treatment for children and adolescents who have emotional disorders. Schooling and recreation are part of our care. The Centerstone Crisis Center is a temporary and safe place that provides crisis stabilization services for adults and their families. Centerstone physicians examine and determine appropriate treatments for each patient. Group therapy, individual and family therapy, as well as medication management, help facilitate the individual’s return home.
Centerstone Outpatient Practices
At four conveniently located practices, physicians provide individual and group counseling services for children, adolescents, adults and seniors, as well as family therapy, to address individual emotional and behavioral problems. Our counselors help with difficulties in many areas including mood management, anxiety, depression, family relationship issues, parenting, anger and substance use. We offer psychological testing to assist our patients in finding solutions that work for them.
One of the great advantages of choosing Centerstone Behavioral Hospital and Addiction Center for your treatment is the wide variety of services we offer across our organization. In Florida, those services Include:
- Addictions Care for teens and adults
- Counselling for adults
- Counselling for children and teens
- Housing for people with disabilities
- Crisis Services (outpatient, telephone, walk-in, mobile)
- Psychiatric Medical Services (outpatient; child and adult)
- Inpatient Mental Health Hospital Care
- Inpatient Mental Health Addictions Care
- Residential Treatment for people with addictions
- Forensic Diversion (helping teens and adults with court and jail issues)