Traveling to Bradenton
Our private facility is located in sunny Bradenton, Florida.
We are located close to two major aiprorts:
- Tampa International Airport - TPA (travel time from Tampa to our facility is 1-1.5 hours)
Driving directions from Tampa International to Centerstone Behavioral Hospital and Addiction Center.
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport - SRQ (travel time from Sarasota-Bradenton to our facility is 20-30 minutes)
Driving Directions from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport to Centerstone Behavioral Hospital and Addiction Center.
Other Area Airports:
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) - Located approximately 40 miles to the north.
- Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) - Located approximately 110 miles to the south.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) - Located approximately 130 miles to the northeast.
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) - Located approximately 150 miles to the northeast.
To learn more about local amenites, including restaurants, hotels, beaches and other nearby attractions, visit the Bradenton Tourism Bureau website: