Centerstone is here to serve you.
We offer a variety of treatment options to suit your needs. Each person is different, and the treatment that will work for them will vary. We'll work with you and your loved ones to figure out your treatment needs, financial options and local transportation.
Begin your recovery in relaxed and private surroundings. Our medical team monitors you during your entire stay to ensure your comfort and safety. We also offer Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone.
Residential and Rehab
Continue your recovery with around-the-clock support from your care team. Learn, reflect and find serenity in our full service Addiction Center. Group and individual therapy, along with medication assisted treatment and psychiatry services are here for your long-term success. We provide clients with the therapy, support and skills development to assist them in becoming productive, sober members of the community. Clients' stay in this program is typically 1 week – 28 days, and the program is best for those with a high-level of medical necessity.
Partial Hospital / Day
Designed specifically with your needs in mind, we offer you all of the benefits of residential care with the option of day only or adding room and board. Medication-Assisted Treatment, group and individual counseling are all available to you. Length of stay varies according to the needs of the individual. Each person's discharge is individually determined based on their readiness to manage their life without the use of mood-altering substances, as well as their ability to function socially, psychologically and financially in the community without the structure provided by a partial hospitalization program. Aftercare services are coordinated by the primary therapist, the client and an agency of the client’s choosing.
Your path to long-term recovery is supported by our team of experts. Here we cater to your individual needs through Medication-Assisted Treatment, groups and individual counseling. Our evening program offers all of the support you need to recover while building your new life.
- Dying High: Short video from an EMT and hospital ER perspective of operating vehicles under the influence of alcohol or drugs followed by a discussion with therapist
- Recreation: Outside time with therapist that includes games and music
- Grounding Skills: Techniques to connect you with the present moment; very helpful with anxiety and PTSD symptoms
- Smoking Cessation: Provided by Area Health Education Center (AHEC) with educational materials and nicotine replacement therapy options free of charge
- Coping Skills: Finding healthier methods to dealing with stressful situations
- Managing Your Mood: Explores how to manage symptoms related to depression, anxiety, bi-polar
- Relapse Prevention: A plan to prevent relapses by identifying triggers and coping skills
- Family Roles: Exploring the healthy and unhealthy roles of your identified family. How does this contribute or protect you from your addiction?
- Recovery Support: Open discussion group facilitated by a recovery coach
- Knowing Your Triggers: Identifying reasons why you used drugs and alcohol
- Topic Varies/Check-In: Open discussion group facilitated by a therapist
- Self-Esteem: Processes feelings of guilt and shame from your addiction
- Communication: Explores ways to effective communicate with family and friends, avoiding conflict and managing suppressed feelings.
- Co-Dependency: Identifying unhealthy and healthy behaviors or relationships for recovery
- Beating the Lows: Support and guidance in overcoming feelings of sadness, hopelessness and other lows
- NA Meeting: Volunteers from the 12 step community come to the unit to facilitate a group
- Anger: Finding healthier ways to manage feelings/behaviors of anger
- Boundaries: Healthy ways to set limits with others to promote self-esteem, respect and safety
- Anxiety: Discusses tools in managing stress, anxiety, and the future
- Why Do I Keep Using: Processes the underlying issues for continued substance use and identifies goals for therapy