All Events Calendar
Free virtual training – CEUs available
This training will discuss adverse childhood experiences (ACEs), provide practical information on how these experiences can impact individuals’ wellness throughout the lifespan and review risk factors associated with ACEs and the role of protective factors.
1. Identify common adverse childhood experiences
2. Increase knowledge of adverse childhood experiences, resiliency, and protective factors
3. Discuss the role of protective factors in resiliency
4. Increase knowledge of resources for ACEs
5. Increase knowledge of ACEs related to wellness
Presenter: Amber Anderson, the Southern Region Prevention Specialist with Prevent Child Abuse Illinois.
To register, visit http://bit.ly/031021ACEs. For more information, contact Megan Ragan at email@example.com or call (618) 383-4655.
This training has 1.5 hours of continuing education approved for IL LCPC / LPC, IL LCSW / LSW, and IL Nursing (LPN, RN, APN) under IDFPR Professional Counselor CE License No. 197.000263 and IDFPR Nurse CE Sponsor License No. 236.000184.
Join Our Team
Connect With Us