Caring for the Caregiver: Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Trauma
November 13 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Through the Caring for the Caregiver: Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Trauma workshop, you will expand your understanding of compassion fatigue and vicarious trauma and how both affect the body and mind.
- Develop an understanding of how working with individuals who have experienced trauma affects professionals
- Develop an understanding of self-care practices to decrease compassion fatigue
- This event is free of charge and offers 3 CEUs for LCSW/LCPC
- Please note that the address and name entered in the RSVP will be the information used on the CEU certificate
- Please call Jenna Farmer-Brackett with any questions. You can reach her by phone (618) 462-2331 ext. 1785.