- This event has passed.
Dads Matter! Reading Day in Lewisburg
November 3 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Dads Matter! Reading Day is a FREE event presented by Centerstone in partnership with the Marshall County Memorial Library.
Calling all dads and father figures with young children! Bring your child to the library for a morning filled with fun activities:
- See published children’s book author Parish Phelps and his performing parade of puppets.
- Make your own paper bag puppet to take home.
- Learn simple ways to include reading in your family’s everyday routine.
- Enjoy story time and bonding with your child.
- Meet other families while eating a free, light brunch.
For more information about Fatherhood Engagement near you, please call (931) 698-7585.
Learn more about Centerstone Early Childhood Services.