All Events Calendar
FREE virtual training | CEUs available
Professional Counselor CE License No. 197.000263 | Amount of CEU hours: 1.5
Nurse CE Sponsor License No. 236.000184 | Amount of CEU hours: 1.5
Children who have experienced complex trauma often have difficulty identifying, expressing, and managing emotions, which can lead to their behavior being unpredictable and explosive. Traumatic experiences in childhood have been linked to increased physical and mental health issues that can last into adulthood. This training provides practical information that can be useful for anyone working with children or seeking to practice trauma sensitivity.
• Identify common causes of complex trauma
• Identify ways trauma and complex trauma often present in children
• Increase knowledge of complex trauma and how it impacts children’s ability to identify, express and manage emotions
• Discuss links between childhood trauma and physical and mental healthy challenges in adulthood
• Discuss resources for managing trauma in children
Presenter: Amber Anderson, the Southern Region Prevention Specialist with Prevent Child Abuse Illinois.
For more information, contact Megan Ragan at email@example.com or call (618) 383-4655.
Join Our Team
Connect With Us