- This event has passed.
ZeroSuicide Panel Discussion
February 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for a 1-hour “ZeroSuicide” panel discussion at TAYLRD. The panel will be presented by Centerstone Ambassador Council Member Emory Williamson, and a Centerstone employee, both survivors. The Zero Suicide initiative believes that suicide deaths for individuals under the care of health and behavioral health systems are preventable, and that zero suicides should be the goal of health systems. Panel members will share their own stories, and how we can better identify, engage, support & advocate for at-risk individuals in our community and lives.
After the panel, join us across the street at Mile Wide Beer Co. for a Recruitment Reception.
– Learn about Centerstone and how you can help make a positive impact on Kentucky’s most vulnerable
– Meet current Ambassador Council members
– Learn about committee and volunteer opportunities
– Stay for a drink and network with other young professionals
– Mile Wide will donate $1 for every core beer sale
– Snacks provided by Chick-fil-A