Are you receiving Centerstone’s Hope and Healing Email Newsletter? Sign up to receive a monthly update on how your gifts to Centerstone are delivering care that changes people’s lives.
A gift of hope always fits and never goes out of style. At any occasion throughout the year, your gift to Centerstone will deliver care that changes people’s lives.
A gift to Centerstone makes hope bloom. Honor a loved one with a gift to Centerstone and we’ll send them an e-card in recognition of your thoughtful gift.
Gifts to Centerstone Foundation foster hope and health by supporting innovative treatment and compassionate care. Thank you for your generous gifts that help Centerstone deliver care that changes people’s lives.
Hope is a Gift
Centerstone has established the Sapphire Society, which honors the generosity and commitment of individuals who have chosen to create a lasting legacy to Centerstone through their will, trust, retirement fund, life insurance or other planned gift. These distinguished contributors serve, like the beautiful sapphire, as precious and rare gifts for the future of behavioral healthcare.
Donor SpotlightDedicated to Centerstone
After retiring from Centerstone following 30 years of service Susan Pickens remains passionately committed to Centerstone’s mission of Delivering Care That Changes People’s Lives. We are delighted to recognize Susan and her husband, David Borcherding, as dedicated donors to the Centerstone Foundation. Read More...
Your Gift Matters
Your gifts matter to the children, adults and families Centerstone serves by enhancing treatment opportunities, removing barriers and instilling hope. Thank you for your generous gifts that help Centerstone deliver care that changes people’s lives!
Your gifts supported children and families through...
- Mobile Play Therapy Kits to equip school-based counselors and family resource specialists with innovative resources to enhance their work with children and families.
- Support groups for military families through Centerstone Military Services, helping them navigate the unique pressures and challenges related to deployment, PTSD and grief.
- The development of a new children’s health home clinical model, so that we can continue to close the science-to-service gap and deliver the most effective care for the children and families who come to us for help.
- An indoor gardening initiative to help kids strengthen their social and emotional skills while tending to their plants in a school-based counseling program.
Your gifts helped remove barriers to treatment and enhanced client health and wellness by...
- Purchasing yoga materials for outpatient offices to improve client wellness.
- Cleaning a client family’s home after a flood to help them stay in the community and continue therapy services.
- Providing emergency food, travel and housing assistance for countless clients who faced difficult choices between continuing therapy and meeting basic family needs.
- Paying for prescription and medical co-pays when clients faced unexpected financial emergencies.