Centerstone Addiction Recovery Center is an 80-bed inpatient detox, rehab, residential and intensive outpatient facility for men and women living with addiction. Our program is designed to support clients through all stages of recovery. With less than 24 hours between assessment and start of treatment, you can begin your journey to recovery immediately.
COR-12™ Treatment Model
Centerstone believes in recovery-oriented medication assisted treatment (MAT), which combines addiction medicine with counseling and behavioral therapies, case management, peer support and linkage to the full continuum of community-based mental health, children and family services. Research indicates when treating substance use disorders, a combination of medication and behavioral therapies is most effective.
Clients will receive a comprehensive individualized treatment approach, which may include:
- Rapid access to medication assisted treatment
- Medically monitored withdrawal management
- Short-term residential services for those who do not need withdrawal management but do need inpatient stabilization
- Transitional housing
- Intensive Outpatient Services
- Supportive housing for clients who have completed residential and/or transitional housing
- Targeted case management
- Certified peer support services
- Individual and/or group therapy
- Continuing care
- Specialty programs for pregnant women and new mothers
Don’t delay one more day. Contact us to get on the road to recovery.
Addiction Recovery Center
600 S. Preston Street
Louisville, Kentucky 40202