As one of the nation’s largest providers of community-based behavioral health services, Centerstone serves more than 170,000 individuals and families in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee each year. We have a program to help you — whether you need help with marital counseling, a child’s behavioral issues, depression, addiction, the effects of abuse or other emotional and behavioral issues.
Children, adolescents, adults, seniors and families all receive help from the multitude of different programs we offer at nearly 200 facilities. Our dedicated professionals focus on your individual needs and are committed to your emotional and mental health. We provide a myriad of services to fit your needs:
- group, individual, couple and family counseling
- crisis solutions; psychiatric services and medication management
- Employee Assistance Programs
- substance abuse treatment
- case management
- sexual abuse counseling
- school-based counseling and prevention programs
- and many more.