- States: Tennessee
- Eligibility: Call for eligibility requirements
- Contact Info: 877.834.9848
- Counties Offered: Middle Tennessee, Southeast Tennessee
Centerstone Health Link: Providing Whole-Person Coordinated Healthcare
Centerstone Health Link is designed to deliver whole-person, integrated behavioral health and primary care coordination. Upon enrollment, a dedicated team of professionals will help you access the medical care and mental health services you may need, with flexibility to support you in the most effective ways.
Together, we’ll focus on:
• Recovery and improving your quality of life
• Reaching your full potential
• Prevention, early detection and control of chronic conditions
As a Centerstone Health Link participant, we will help you with:
• Comprehensive care management – including a patient-centered health assessment and active management of your customized care plan
• Care coordination – making sure all of your healthcare providers actively work together to deliver the highest quality care
• Health promotion – taking charge over your own health through education, annual screenings and disease prevention
• Transitional care – helping you after any hospital or emergency room visit, answering your questions and ensuring you receive appropriate follow-up care
• Patient and family support – identifying ways to aid you in treatment; providing a mix of check-ins and wellness coaching as needed to help maximize your recovery
• Referral to social supports – linking you to any other resources or services you may need such as housing, employment, legal, peer support, etc.
Centerstone, a national leader in behavioral health, has proven success and is accredited by CARF as a provider of high-quality integrated care at each of our Health Link locations. We’ve helped numerous clients improve their overall health and wellbeing—both physically and emotionally—and achieve goals such as weight loss, lower blood pressure, better cholesterol and improved emotional health. Recipients of our whole-person coordinated care report an overwhelmingly positive experience, giving us a 98% approval and satisfaction rating!
Contact Us – Toll Free:
Initial Appointments (888) 291-HELP (4357)
24-Hour Crisis Hotline (800) 681-7444
Health Link Information (877) 834-9848
Centerstone has helped me so much with my physical and mental care…I feel so much better and I owe it all to Centerstone.”