- States: Tennessee
- Contact Info: Phone: 615-460-4385 (TN) or 270-282-0121 (KY); Email: email@example.com
- Counties Offered: Coffee, Davidson, Dickson, Houston, Marshall, Maury, Montgomery, Sumner, Wilson
Centerstone Housing Services are available to adults age 18 or older with a history of mental illness who are in need of a safe and stable place to live. These services include both supervised and unsupervised options, each designed to help guide residents toward more independent living and improved whole-person health.
Centerstone offers more than 230 total beds across many types of homes throughout Middle Tennessee. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing high quality, affordable housing along with compassionate care for each of our residents. Services are paid for by insurance, self-pay and grant funding (in select locations). Types of housing offered include:
Supervised Housing (24/7 awake staffing)
- Supported Housing – for individuals in transition from psychiatric hospitalization or unstable living situations; services include daily social and life skills training, coordinated whole-person health care, social outings, group activities and more
- Enhanced Supported Housing – specialized homes with additional staffing, available for those needing more hands-on care due to unique medical and/or mental health needs
- Apartments – affordable, independent housing where residents are responsible for their daily activities while receiving ongoing support from Centerstone as needed
- Congregate Living – cooperative housing environment with shared central living quarters; residents are supported by a Centerstone Housing Specialist
For more information or to make a referral:
Centerstone Housing Services
Phone: 615-460-4453 Fax: 615-279-6718 (Supervised Housing)
Phone: 615-460-4440 (Independent Living)
See our flyer for more details.
Centerstone also offers specialized Housing Services for Veterans and their families through our Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF). These services are free and available in 40 total counties in both Tennessee and Kentucky. Click here to learn more or call 615-460-4385 (TN) or 270-282-0121 (KY).