- States: Tennessee
- Counties Offered: Bedford, Coffee, Dickson, Giles, Hickman, Lawrence, Lewis, Marshall and Maury (Services vary by county)
Centerstone’s Early Childhood Services is a collection of FREE grant-based services for pregnant women and families with children, prenatal through preschool. Services are provided in-home and are designed to help strengthen families physically, mentally and emotionally.
Some free services include:
- Family Education and Health Promotion
- Regional Intervention Program (servicing children ages 1 to 5 and their families)
- Post Partum Depression ("Baby Blues") screening
- In-home visits and therapy services for the mom, the child or the family
- Nurse Care Management for medical concerns for the mom and/or the child
- Find local programs and resources for the help the family needs
- Check the child's developmental milestones
- Fun activities to help create a positive relationship between the family and the child
- Someone to talk with and encourage the mom and family
- Help Dad strengthen relationships
- Help the family apply for health insurance
Do you know?
- The importance of a healthy pregnancy?
- How to protect your baby's growing brain?
- How your healthy choices have an effect on your baby's early years?
We want to help your family have a healthy start!
To make an online referral for our in-home Early Childhood Services, please click here – or call us at 931.490.1580. If you are interested in learning more about our Regional Intervention Program (RIP), please click here.
Click here to view our Centerstone Early Childhood Services brochure.
KidCentral TN - an educational resource for families, from the State of Tennessee