- States: Tennessee
- Counties Offered: Bedford, Coffee, Davidson, Dickson, Maury and Montgomery
Centerstone Psychosocial Recovery is a clinical approach that provides a structured, supportive environment for individuals whose mental health symptoms significantly impact their day-to-day living. Professional staff lead activities focused on positive social interaction and community involvement, while teaching practical skills that promote recovery and improved quality of life.
Participants can expect to work individually and in groups during Psychosocial Recovery and will collaborate with their treatment team on the following:
• Understanding one’s mental illness and related symptoms
• Developing a set of effective coping skills
• Setting life goals and monitoring progress
• Improving social and/or family relationships
• Learning skills to maintain independent living
Other areas of focus during treatment may include: health, hygiene, employment, housing, finances and more.
Centerstone Psychosocial Recovery is for adults with a persistent mental health condition. Services are provided up to five days per week based on the individual’s unique set of needs and paid for by insurance (including TennCare and Safety Net) or self-pay. Call us to learn more about how to get started.
Participants can access Psychosocial Recovery services at Centerstone locations in these Middle Tennessee counties:
1110 Woodbury Street
Shelbyville, TN 37160
709 N. Davidson Street
Tullahoma, TN 37388
6011-B Trotwood Avenue
Columbia, TN 38401