The Centerstone Recovery Transitional Housing (CRTH) facility offers 16 beds for men and women, age 18 and older, needing additional support in a recovery-based, integrative environment. CRTH is a transitional living facility for those who are new to recovery and are committed to a full life away from addiction.
The program offers the following services:
- Up to 90 days of service, based on individual need
- A structured living environment
- Individual and group counseling, along with community support
- An array of evidence-based group programming
- Skill-building that focuses on independent living
- Care management and linkage to additional services
Insurances accepted are Illinois Medicaid or Illinois Medicaid-Managed Care. Individuals with no insurance and no/low income may be eligible.
For more information or to make a referral, call 1-877-HOPE123 (877-467-3123).