The Client Health Integration Project (CHIP) program is for adults and children age 4 and older who have been diagnosed with a serious mental illness and/or substance use disorder and have a medical condition or are at risk of developing a medical condition, such as obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and smoking.
The goal of the program is to support evidence-based practices that combine primary care and behavioral health care to improve the overall wellness and physical health of individuals.
This program will include the following services:
- Outreach and engagement
- Screening and assessment services
- Behavioral health treatment and prevention services
- Primary care treatment and prevention services
- Comprehensive care management, transitional care and follow-up
- Providing community support and referrals to other services
- Peer Wellness Coaches to provide counseling and support
For more information, please click here.