The Halfway House is available for referrals from United State’s Federal Bureau of Prisons and United State’s Probation Offices to provide a supported living environment to those who need structure while reintegrating into society.
The Centerstone Halfway House facility offers 71-beds for individuals needing additional support in a recovery-based, integrative environment. The Halfway House is a transitional living facility for those who are new to recovery and are committed to a full life away from addiction.
The Halfway House is conveniently located near the RIDES Mass Transit line, which makes transportation easy.
The program offers the following services:
- Up to 90 days of service, based on individual need
- A structured living environment
- Individual and group counseling, along with community support
- An array of evidence-based group programming
- Vocational services to assist in obtaining employment, including resume building and job placement
- Skill-building that focuses on independent living
- Case management services to assist with release planning
- Numerous recovery-based meetings in the community
- Services are provided on a sliding-fee scale through DASA and private pay
- No waitlist
For more information, see our Halfway House Handout 2018.