Through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), we provide crisis intervention, assessment, referral and short-term treatment services to employees and their family members of participating employers.
We are a full-service EAP that serves organizations and their employees by identifying issues that may be affecting workplace productivity, morale, and overall effectiveness.
EAP Solutions for Employers
We help you develop a workplace culture that attracts and retains talent, grows leaders, and supports employees to perform at their best through the following core services:
- short-term problem-solving sessions and coaching for employees and their household members to resolve issues that may be hindering their ability to function at home or work and to achieve work and personal goals
- management consultations and referrals to improve employee or work team performance
- trainings that focus on leadership development, professional skills enhancement, increased workplace respect, and wellness
- critical incident response to increase resilience following events that have impacted the workplace
- work/life online resource to help with daily living needs, health and wellness, workplace effectiveness, and more
- marketing/communication materials and tips to ensure that employees understand the EAP offerings and how to access services
- wellness initiatives that consider a more holistic view of overall wellness dimensions
EAP Solutions for Employees
The EAP is a short-term problem solving model which consists of an initial evaluation and up to a specified number of face-to-face sessions with a behavioral clinician for issues such as:
- family conflicts
- substance abuse
- work/life balance
- managing change
- anger management
- and more
You can check your benefits manual or talk with your human resources manager to see if your company offers an EAP.
Learn more about Centerstone Solutions