Your Gift Matters
Your gifts supported children and families through…
- Mobile Play Therapy Kits to equip school-based counselors and family resource specialists with innovative resources to enhance their work with children and families.
- Support groups for military families through Centerstone Military Services, helping them navigate the unique pressures and challenges related to deployment, PTSD and grief.
- The development of a new children’s health home clinical model, so that we can continue to close the science-to-service gap and deliver the most effective care for the children and families who come to us for help.
- An indoor gardening initiative to help kids strengthen their social and emotional skills while tending to their plants in a school-based counseling program.
Your gifts helped remove barriers to treatment and enhanced client health and wellness by…
- Purchasing yoga materials for outpatient offices to improve client wellness.
- Cleaning a client family’s home after a flood to help them stay in the community and continue therapy services.
- Providing emergency food, travel and housing assistance for countless clients who faced difficult choices between continuing therapy and meeting basic family needs.
- Paying for prescription and medical co-pays when clients faced unexpected financial emergencies.