Your charitable donation to Centerstone enhances and supports our mission to deliver care that changes people’s lives. Your gift can provide so much — recovery services for those battling addiction, foster care for displaced children, or mental health resources for our military heroes and their families.
Donations can be directed to support specific designations within Centerstone or to our area of greatest need (Changing Lives Together Fund), which allows Centerstone to provide care when, where, and how it is needed most. Thank you for considering a gift to Centerstone!
Your Gifts in Action
- Changing Lives Together Fund (Area of Greatest Need)
- The National Mental Health Research Fund
- The National Veterans Counseling Fund
- The CARES Fund
How to Give
Here are some ways to give to Centerstone to support the service or research that has touched you or your loved ones.
Online donations are an easy way to make a contribution to Centerstone. Thank you for giving.
Checks may be made payable to Centerstone. Use our print-friendly form and mail your donation to:
P.O. Box 197608
Nashville, TN 37219-7608
Gift in Tribute
Any gift can be a tribute gift by requesting that a notification be sent to the person you are honoring, or to family members of the individual you are remembering.
Other Ways to Give
While all gifts to Centerstone contribute to our mission, endowments are meaningful as they provide a perpetual source of funding, since the principal is invested and only a portion of the earnings is spent annually. Centerstone’s Endowment is currently comprised of named funds. We are deeply honored when an individual or family wishes to establish a permanent fund in support of Centerstone. A fund may be established with a gift of $25,000 or more. Individuals may also make gifts to support a current fund.
We are proud to acknowledge the commitment, foresight and hearts of the individuals who have established endowed funds that will permanently support programs and services for individuals and families for generations to come. If you wish to explore establishing an endowment fund, please see our contact information below.
- The Ella P. Hayes Fund (supports services in Tennessee)
- The Richard D. Sivley Fund (A) (supports children and youth services in Tennessee; Davidson and contiguous counties)
- The Richard D. Sivley Fund (B) (supports children and youth services in Tennessee)
- The George Spain Research Fund (supports behavioral health research)
- The Dede Wallace Fund (supports services in Tennessee; Davidson and contiguous counties)
- The Janet Ayers Endowment Fund
- The Jennifer L. Bencie, MD, Endowment Fund
- The Bonnie Brackett Endowment Fund
- The Lee Brackett Endowment Fund
- The Steven E. Bryant Endowment Fund
- The Lisa Hooker Campbell Endowment Fund
- The Terrye Davidson Endowment Fund
- The Jennifer Embree Endowment Fund
- The David J. Emmert Endowment Fund
- The Mike Enos Endowment Fund
- The Mark Faulkner Endowment Fund
- The Richard H. Fitzgerald Endowment Fund
- The Chris Julian Fralish Endowment Fund
- The Reverend James T. Golden Endowment Fund
- The R. Parker Griffith Endowment Fund
- The Philippa M. Guthrie Endowment Fund
- The Barry S. Hale Endowment Fund
- The Steven C. Holman Endowment Fund
- The Lee Ann Summers Ingram Endowment Fund
- The Thomas J. Johnson Endowment Fund
- The Timothy Knowles A. Knowles Endowment Fund
- The Philip D. Krebs Endowment Fund
- The Doug Leonard Endowment Fund
- The Thomas W. (Tom) Mahler, Jr. Endowment Fund
- The Michael J. McCalip Endowment Fund
- The David Melby, PhD, Endowment Fund
- The Jonathan Morphett Endowment Fund
- The Dana Oman Endowment Fund
- The Dr. Stephen J. Pritchard Endowment Fund
- The Joseph E. Roche Endowment Fund
- The A John Rose Endowment Fund
- The Josie Seybold Endowment Fund
- The Sally Sheahan Endowment Fund
- The Joan C. Sivley Endowment Fund
- The Brad Smith Endowment Fund
- The Lieutenant General (Retired) Hubert G. Smith Endowment Fund
- The George Bullard Stadler Endowment Fund
- The James E. Sweeten Endowment Fund
- The Deborah Taylor Tate Endowment Fund
- The Linda Trader Endowment Fund
- The Jack Wallace Endowment Fund
- The Carol Zwick Endowment Fund
The David C. Guth, Jr. Fund for Centerstone
Supports the research and infrastructure necessary to bring new treatments to clients and provide universal access to those in the community who cannot afford behavioral health care. HELD: The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee
Centerstone Military Services Designated
Works to address the emotional and psychological aftermath of war for combat warriors and for the people who support them, supporting research, curriculum design and innovative delivery mechanisms to provide aid for those affected, in ways that work best for them. HELD: The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee
Supports services provided by Centerstone in Florida. HELD: Manatee Community Foundation
Centerstone of Indiana Endowment Fund
Supports services provided by Centerstone in Decatur County Indiana. HELD: Decatur County Community Foundation
The Centerstone Mental Health Fund
Supports services provided by Centerstone in Bartholomew County Indiana. HELD: Heritage Fund – the Community Foundation of Bartholomew County
Centerstone, Inc. Endowment
Supports developmentally and emotionally disabled clients of Centerstone in Jennings County Indiana. HELD: Jennings County Community Foundation
Centerstone Mental Health Fund for Jefferson County
Supports services provided by Centerstone in Jefferson County Indiana. HELD: Community Foundation of Madison and Jefferson County
Camilla B. Dunn Endowment Fund to Benefit Centerstone
Supports services provided by Centerstone in Wayne County Indiana. HELD: Wayne County Foundation
The Martha L. Middleton Mental Health Fund
Supports services provided by Centerstone in Bartholomew County Indiana. HELD: Heritage Fund – The Community Foundation of Bartholomew County
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. To arrange for a matching gift to Centerstone (EIN: 26-1186476) through your employer, submit the request via your employer’s process and notify Centerstone at Foundation@Centerstone.org or (877) 277-9820.
Our gift address is: Centerstone’s Foundation, PO Box 197608, Nashville, TN 37219-7608.
Estate and Gift Planning
In certain instances, it may be preferable from an estate, financial, and tax planning perspective to consider long-term gift planning as the best way to make a gift. This can be accomplished through various gift instruments, such as charitable remainder trusts, gift annuities, charitable lead trusts, and wills or trusts. Let Centerstone and your professional advisor know how we can assist you in reaching your charitable giving goals. Check out our Sapphire Society for how you can create a lasting legacy to Centerstone.
Donor Advised Fund (DAF) Gifts
To make a gift through your Donor Advised Fund, please send a check (payable to Centerstone) to: Centerstone’s Foundation, PO Box 197608, Nashville, TN 37219-7608.
Gifts of Securities
Gifts of stocks, bonds or mutual funds are tax-deductible to the full extent of the Internal Revenue Code. To make a gift to Centerstone through a securities transfer, please contact our Foundation at Foundation@Centerstone.org or (877) 277-9820.
Gifts from IRAs
IRA owners age 70½ and over who want to support Centerstone, can easily use their IRA required minimum distribution (RMD) to make a meaningful, tax-free IRA contribution directly to Centerstone. Instruct your IRA custodian to make a distribution directly to Centerstone’s Foundation. Our gift address is: Centerstone’s Foundation, PO Box 197608, Nashville, TN 37219-7608.
In-kind donations can help Centerstone help our clients recover from emergencies and meet their treatment, recovery and vocational goals. To ensure that we can appropriately use your gift of donated materials, please first contact a Foundation gift officer. We can help determine how your gift can be used best and where to make your donation.
Contact Centerstone’s FoundationFor any questions related to charitable giving at Centerstone, please email our Foundation or call (877) 277-9820.
Centerstone’s Foundation Federal Tax ID is 26-1186476.