Can I afford treatment?
Centerstone Addiction Center offers treatment options that are affordable and accessible for you. We are IN NETWORK with most major insurance providers, which means that access to care is just a phone call away. Our caring finance team will handle all of the necessary steps with your insurance provider and help you determine the right options for you.
- Most major insurances accepted
- Medicare and TRICARE are accepted
- Tailored private pay financial options
If you have questions about how your insurance applies, you may discuss your options by contacting 941-782-4150 or email: CFLCentral.Info@centerstone.org or with the Addiction Center Liaison (941-782-4617) or email: CFLCentral.AddictionsInfo@centerstone.org. Centerstone partners with financing companies willing to underwrite your care. Payment plans are also available. To contact our Billing and Collections office, call (941) 782-4318.
Paying for health and wellness, even under the best of circumstances, can be a major challenge. But when a family loses their way due to addiction or behavioral health issues, the financial demands can become even more daunting. The Centerstone Scholarship Program was established to assist families/individuals in their quest for a better future because everyone deserves a chance for health and wellness no matter what their financial status.
To qualify for financial aid, applicants must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Income – Priority is given to low-to-middle-income applicants, as defined by the federal poverty guidelines from the Department of Health and Human Services with little or no means to pay for behavioral health or addiction care.
- Household Size – Consideration will be given to households with two or more individuals requiring services or with more than six dependents in a household
- Crisis Level Behavior – Consideration will be given to individuals that self-harm; exhibit hurtful aggression on self, others or property; have a life-threatening health risk; cause high-level disruption; or demonstrate other crisis level behavior.
- Other – Centerstone will follow any additional requirements or criteria for the distribution of awards as designated by the donor(s) providing the scholarship funds.