Situated in the Bradenton/Sarasota area – around 40 miles from the Tampa International Airport and less than 10 miles from the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport – Centerstone has more than 450 physicians, nurses, counselors, case workers, leaders and support staff who serve one out of every 30 families in our community.
See our treatment locations. Find exactly the care you’re looking for:
- Addiction Recovery
- Children and Family
- Crisis and Urgent Care
- Forensic Evaluation
- Military Services
- Primary Care
- Psychiatric Care
- Social Services
- Vocational and Workplace
We accept most insurances – including Medicaid, Medicare and many commercial insurance plans. If you don’t have insurance, ask us about payment assistance.
Behavioral Hospital and Addiction Center
Florida is home to Centerstone’s Behavioral Hospital and Addiction Center, where we help people from all over the country suffering from drug and alcohol addiction 24 hours per day, seven days per week. We even accept out-of-state Medicare patients.
Learn more about the Behavioral Hospital and Addiction Center.
- Appointments – (941) 782-4150
- Crisis and Addictions – (941) 782-4617
Can I afford treatment?
Centerstone Addiction Center offers treatment options that are affordable and accessible for you. We are IN NETWORK with most major insurance providers, which means that access to care is just a phone call away. Our caring finance team will handle all of the necessary steps with your insurance provider and help you determine the right options for you.
- Most major insurances accepted
- Medicare and TRICARE are accepted
- Tailored private pay financial options
If you have questions about how your insurance applies, you may discuss your options by contacting 941-782-4150 or email: CFLCentral.Info@centerstone.org or with the Addiction Center Liaison (941-782-4617) or email: CFLCentral.AddictionsInfo@centerstone.org. Centerstone partners with financing companies willing to underwrite your care. Payment plans are also available. To contact our Billing and Collections office, call (941) 782-4318.
Paying for health and wellness, even under the best of circumstances, can be a major challenge. But when a family loses their way due to addiction or behavioral health issues, the financial demands can become even more daunting. The Centerstone Scholarship Program was established to assist families/individuals in their quest for a better future because everyone deserves a chance for health and wellness no matter what their financial status.
To qualify for financial aid, applicants must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Income – Priority is given to low-to-middle-income applicants, as defined by the federal poverty guidelines from the Department of Health and Human Services with little or no means to pay for behavioral health or addiction care.
- Household Size – Consideration will be given to households with two or more individuals requiring services or with more than six dependents in a household
- Crisis Level Behavior – Consideration will be given to individuals that self-harm; exhibit hurtful aggression on self, others or property; have a life-threatening health risk; cause high-level disruption; or demonstrate other crisis level behavior.
- Other – Centerstone will follow any additional requirements or criteria for the distribution of awards as designated by the donor(s) providing the scholarship funds.
Centerstone Hospital Financial Information
Pursuant to Florida Statute 395.301, quality information and pricing information on payments made for service bundles and procedures can be found at the following links:
Information on average payments and the payment ranges is an estimate of costs that may be incurred. Actual costs will be based on the services actually provided to the patient. A more personalized estimate of service charges and information is available upon request. Prospective patients may pay less for service at another facility and may contact his or her health insurer or health maintenance organization for additional information on cost sharing responsibilities.
Centerstone contracts with the following health insurers in Florida:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Managed Health Net
- Mental Health Net
- Sunshine Health
- Tricare East
- Value Options
How can I access and afford my medications?
We can offer a variety of solutions to meet your medication needs. We offer in-house specialty pharmacy services through Genoa. Our skilled pharmacists can discuss all of your options including assistance programs for which you may qualify. These programs include assistance through the Florida Alcohol and Drug Association and the Vivitrol Co-pay Savings program. Additionally many insurances cover the costs of medications.
If you have questions, please call us at (941) 782-4600.