Careers for Those Who Care
As an organization with a mission as big as delivering care that changes people’s lives, everything we do is rooted in care. And we can’t change lives without the talent and expertise of our employees. If you’re looking for meaningful work at an organization where you can make a positive impact, we want to meet you!
We invest in you
with benefits like 403b retirement plan with company funded matching.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion efforts
are creating a workplace where everyone feels empowered, safe and welcomed.
Enjoy work-life balance
with perks like daycare assistance and flexible work schedules.
Browse Open Positions
If you see a position that looks interesting, please apply!
VIEW ALL JOB OPENINGS
Internship and Residency Programs
Just starting out? Learn more about our internship opportunities in psychology and social work.
Work. Life. Benefits.
Your career should complement your life both in and out of the workplace. We select our benefits using survey feedback from our staff, meaning the benefits we offer reflect what’s most important to the people who make Centerstone great, our employees!
What kinds of perks can you expect?
- Daycare assistance through WeeCare
- Company paid life insurance including accidental death & dismemberment
- 403b retirement plan with company funded matching
- Retirement and financial planning services
- Loan forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Paid time off – generous PTO for vacations, illness, personal days, etc. (as well as paid holidays)
- Flexible work schedules to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Employee Assistance Program – assists with personal and work related problems that may be affecting your job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Health & Wellness
- Medical (view Transparency in Coverage information), dental and vision coverage
- Health Spending Accounts with an employer contribution
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
Your Career. Your Growth.
We’re actively working to build a culture that reflects our values of Empowerment, Integrity, Expertise and Respect. We empower our team members to actively pursue career growth and development.
Career Growth opportunities include:
- Wide variety of training and continuing education opportunities.
- With locations in multiple states, there are opportunities to grow with the company, even in new locations.
- Centerstone’s Research Institute develops and shares industry best practices and processes to help us continually improve.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We believe having team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences enables us to better care for our patients. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the world around us. One way we do that is through our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our Employee Resource Groups help foster connection with people who you may share experiences with, but may not have the opportunity to meet during the normal workweek.
Active ERGs include: Black and Brown Professionals Network (BBPN), Pride+, Centerstone Women’s Network, Centerstone Community Alliance, and Veterans and Military Families.
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.