For individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD) who are 18 years old or older and live in Franklin or Williamson counties, Centerstone’s Community Day Services program provides:
- Service plans based on client’s strengths, abilities, needs and preferences
- Social and entertaining activities on-site and throughout the community
- Training programs and events tailored to each client’s areas of interest
- Support in improving abilities and independence
- Access to skilled training specialists and support staff
- On-site work opportunities for variable work levels and different skill sets
There is no cost to participate for those who qualify. The Centerstone Community Day Services program is funded through the Illinois Department of Human Services’ Division of Developmental Disabilities’ Home- and Community-Based Services Waiver.
To download the CDS program flier, click here.
For more information, call 1-877-HOPE123 (877-467-3123).