For individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD) who are 18 years old or older and live in Franklin or Williamson counties, Centerstone’s Competitive Integrated Employment (CIE) program provides:
- Dedicated team of staff who will help clients prior to and throughout their employment
- Assessment – staff will assess each client’s:
- Readiness to begin work
- Skill sets
- Social traits
- Career and vocational interests
- Retention abilities
- Self-management capacities
- Personalized job match profile development
- Identification of jobs offered in the community
- Job application and resume writing assistance
- Interview preparation
- Employment training, observation and coaching
- Engagement of family and community support
There is no cost to participate for those who qualify. CIE is funded by the Illinois Department of Human Services’ (IDHS) Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD). CIE accepts referrals from the IDHS Division of Rehabilitation Services, IDHSDDD, and self-referrals.
Download the CIE program flier.
Employers in Franklin and Williamson counties that are interested can learn more about Centerstone’s CIEC program or helping those with I/DD achieve better employment outcomes.
For more information, call 1-877-HOPE123 (877-467-3123).