Flourish’s goal is to increase the well-being, improve permanency and enhance the safety of children who are in or at risk of out-of-home placement due to parent/caretaker substance use.
Flourish will serve families in Madison County and Southern Illinois who have children who are in or at risk of being placed in an out-of-home placement due to the substantial impact of substance use.
Flourish will provide:
- Trauma-informed substance use disorder (SUD) treatment, including prevention/recovery
- Activities/treatment for children that address child well-being and trauma
- Services designed specifically for violence and trauma symptoms and reactions
- Screening/assessment and case management
- Services for parents and children that improve parenting capacity and family functioning
- Individual and family counseling
- Peer support services
- Linkages to support services
For more information about Centerstone’s Flourish Program in Madison County, please click here.
For more information about Centerstone’s Flourish Program in Southern Illinois, please click here.