Home / Children/Family /
Substance Use Prevention
Centerstone’s Substance Use Prevention (SUP) aims to increase the availability of high-quality alcohol, tobacco, and other drug prevention services for 4th-5th and 7th-10th graders in Jackson and Williamson counties in Illinois.
Youth Advisory Committee
Centerstone’s SUP program oversees the Youth Advisory Committee and is recruiting members to serve on the committee.
Want your voice to be heard? Want to bring real change to your community? Want to help prevent youth delinquency and violence? Join us!
Who can serve?
- 12-15 years old
- Ability to attend monthly meetings
- Live in Williamson or Jackson counties
- Skill building including decision making, teamwork, problem solving, stress management, anger management, self-esteem, character building, values and resiliency
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Sense of belonging to a group
- Socialization and field trips
How can you join?
Contact Mallory Mazanek
Contact Jessica Heiple
Contact Christina Rodgers