Addiction is a chronic disorder, and relapses are common. Centerstone’s professional and caring staff can help you along the road to recovery. We offer award-winning, evidence-based care for addictions, and we even offer intervention services if you need help talking to someone you love about their addiction. Our approach:
- We are a community-based model that focuses on multiple paths to recovery and helping one create their own individualized path.
- We strive to connect people with substance use disorders to the level of care they desire. We meet them right where they are, focusing on strengths, capabilities, and goals of the person.
- We help individuals realize what they are capable of; the resiliency they possess. Relapse is seen as a learning experience and used to proactively modify the recovery plan.
- We help individuals build and strengthen a network of community resources and support; we see this as recovery capital. We build this capital alongside the individual while creating and maintaining a safe community where people in recovery do not just survive, but thrive.
Centerstone’s Intervention Services help individuals in the throes of addiction face their destructive behaviors and recognize their impact on those around them.
The Interventionist, along with the help of family and friends, confronts the individual and encourages them to accept the treatment they need for recovery.
- Referral and coordinator for treatment
- Follow-up/aftercare coordination
Services for Adolescents
Few parents know how to handle their children’s addiction. The pain can tear apart families and damage lives. For this reason, Centerstone offers help and treatment for adolescents abusing drugs or alcohol. Our treatment methodologies are different for adolescents than for adults, often involving more intensive treatment. In addition, we work with both the adolescent struggling with addiction and their loved ones so that recovery can be fully supported.
Services for Adults
Addiction Services for adults focus on helping an individual not only overcome their addiction but also build a community support system to help them for the future. This support system will help an individual bounce back should they experience a relapse. If they don’t, this support system will help the individual to define and reach the goals they set–be they employment, better relationships with friends and family, etc. Treatment is tailored to the individual and their needs, wants and goals.
If you need help dealing with an addiction, contact us today.
We know that there isn’t one solution that works for everyone, so our treatment options include you in the decision-making process.