What should I do if I need help?
Contact Centerstone to talk with a therapist about depression and how we can help.
Symptoms of depression
If you experience four or more of the following symptoms for more than two weeks, consider professional help.
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Eating too much or too little
- Not being able to function at work or school
- Having headaches, digestive disorders, nausea, pain with no medical basis
- Crying more than usual
- Having thoughts of death or suicide
- Lacking energy, always feeling tired
- Having slowed thinking
- Experiencing a loss of interest in daily activities
- Experiencing a loss of sex drive
- Always feeling sad, anxious, worthlessness or hopeless
- Feeling restless, agitated or irritable
How can depression be treated?
When depression begins to control your day-to-day life, it is time to seek professional help.
Most experts agree that a combination of talk therapy and medication work best for treating depression. Centerstone staff are trained to help people deal with depression so they lead a happy and healthy life.
If you need help dealing with depression, contact us today.
We know that there isn’t one solution that works for everyone, so our treatment options include you in the decision-making process.
New program for treatment-resistant depression
Centerstone has begun a new therapy program utilizing Esketamine in a nasal spray and/or ketamine infusion therapy for individuals seeking treatment for severe depression at our Florida location. Click here for more information.