The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Centerstone provides confidential, high-quality behavioral health care services, case management and connection to local resources at low to no cost and without long wait times to veterans, including National Guard and Reserves, and their families including spouse, partner, children, parents, siblings, caregivers and active duty families.
The clinic is located in Clarksville, Tennessee.
Services are available regardless of discharge status, role while in uniform, combat experience, ability to pay or insurance.
- Who We Serve
Post-9/11 veterans and anyone who has served in the United States Armed Forces including the National Guard and Reserves, regardless of discharge status, role while in uniform or combat experience.
We serve the families of veterans and active duty service members, National Guardsman and Reservists including spouse or partner, children, parents, siblings, family caregivers and others.
- What We Do
The highly-skilled clinicians at the Cohen Clinic treat a variety of behavioral health challenges, including:
- Stress and anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress
- Substance misuse
- Sleep problems
- Hyper-vigilance (being on high alert)
- Grief and loss
- Transitional challenges
- Relationship and family difficulties
Brief Evidence Based Therapies, not intended for long term treatment include:
- Cognitive processing therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia
- Motivational interviewing
- Problem solving therapy
- Integrative behavioral couples therapy
- Prolonged exposure therapy
- Psychiatric medication management
- Integrated case management and connection to local resources
- EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Other treatments are also available based on the individual needs of each client.
We focus on meeting your needs to improve the quality of your life with brief case management and connection to local resources.
Typical resource connections:
- Caregiver Support
- Child Care
- Legal Assistance
- Military Transitions
- Peer Support
- Personal Finances
- Rehabilitation, Occupation and/or Physical Therapies
- Smoking Cessation
- Wellness, Health, Nutrition, Exercise
- Other life circumstances
Military Family Clinic
775 Weatherly Dr.
Clarksville, TN 37043
Phone: (931) 221-3850
See Cohen Veterans Network for common FAQs.
CRISIS LINEIn the event of a mental health emergency, please refer to the resources below:
- Emergency: 9-1-1
- National Veterans Crisis Hotline: (800) 273-8255 and press 1
- National Women Veterans Hotline: (855) 829-6636