Centerstone’s Mobile Crisis Response team serves people currently experiencing a mental health crisis in Franklin, Jackson, Madison, Perry and Williamson counties.
Centerstone provides mobile crisis response 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to people of all ages who are experiencing a mental health crisis.
- Those with Medicaid can call 1-800-345-9049 to request approval for a crisis screening.
- Those with private insurance or no insurance should call 1-877-HOPE123 (877-467-3123).
- Walk into an ER anytime or any one of the following Centerstone locations during normal business hours:
- Carbondale – 2311 South Illinois Ave.
- Carterville – 403 Municipal Dr.
- Marion – 1307 West Main St.
- West Frankfort – 902 West Main St.
For more information about Centerstone’s Mobile Crisis Response, click here to download the flier.