Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Centerstone! The Centerstone Human Resources department is proud to offer information on job openings within our company as we are currently looking for professional, caring and compassionate people to join our team. We have over 5,000 extraordinary employees that have led Centerstone to become the largest provider of community-based behavioral healthcare in the nation.
For more staff testimonials, visit our YouTube channel.
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability - Company Paid
- Wellness Programs - Company Paid
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- You have rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Tuition Reimbursement for company approved programs
- Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc.
- Company Paid Holidays in addition to Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
- Arizona - Current Job Openings
- Florida - Current Job Openings
- Georgia - Current Job Openings
- Illinois - Current Job Openings
- Indiana - Current Job Openings
- Kentucky - Current Job Openings
- Tennessee - Current Job Openings
Centerstone is an Equal Opportunity employer and provider.