We know hard work isn’t easy
We’re here because we want to help people and make our communities be the best they can be. We stand behind our mission statement so much, we call it our noble purpose: delivering care that changes people’s lives.If you’re here for the same reason, we’d love to talk to you. We believe working at Centerstone is more than just a job – it’s a purpose.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive benefits like paid vacation, retirement plan options and more. We’re proud of the friendly and passionate culture our employees have created and the ongoing personal and career growth opportunities throughout our organization.
Have questions? Please email us.
- Delivering Care that Changes People’s Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee, there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone:
Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Wellness Programs – Company Paid
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone, training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company-paid professional training for various skills, certifications and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement – we encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a multi-state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors and leaders
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence provide staff with industry-best practices and processes
- Paid Time Off – Generous PTO for vacations, illness, personal days, etc. (as well as paid holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program – assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.