We know hard work isn’t easy
We’re here because we want to help people and make our communities be the best they can be. We stand behind our mission statement so much, we call it our noble purpose: delivering care that changes people’s lives.
If you’re here for the same reason, we’d love to talk to you. We believe working at Centerstone is more than just a job – it’s a purpose.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive benefits like paid vacation, retirement plan options and more. We’re proud of the friendly and passionate culture our employees have created and the ongoing personal and career growth opportunities throughout our organization.
Have questions? Please email us.
- Delivering Care that Changes People’s Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Wellness Programs – Company Paid
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- You have rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Tuition Reimbursement for company approved programs
- Opportunities for growth and movement – We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off – Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc.
- Company Paid Holidays in addition to Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program – assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Through our Behavioral Hospital and Addiction Center in Bradenton, Florida, Centerstone offers two graduate education programs.
- Psychiatry Residency Program
Our Psychiatry Residency is an AOA-accredited (and has ACGME Continuing Pre-Accredited status) four year training program in general psychiatry.
- Doctoral Internships in Psychology
The Consortium is excited to provide a well-rounded training experience designed to produce clinicians able to address the myriad needs of clients throughout their careers.
In the Louisville, Ky. area, we offer one graduate education program:
- Jefferson County Internship Consortium
Jefferson County Internship Consortium (JCIC) is a full-time psychology doctoral internship that offers doctoral interns a unique blend of experiences and trainings to support preparing future psychologists for public health sector.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We have a structured hiring process in order to meet funding and compliance requirements.
If you wish to file a civil rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington DC. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email.