Centerstone will host open interviews for available positions on from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 6, at 403 Municipal Drive, Carterville, Ill.
Open positions include:
- Counselors for Crisis and Medication-assisted Therapy (MAT) – requires master’s degree in human services-related field
- Therapists for Outpatient clients – requires master’s degree and either licensed clinical professional counselor (LCPC) or licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) designation
- Clinicians in transitional living program (TLP) – requires bachelor’s degree in human services-related field
- Direct support professional (DSP) – requires high school diploma or GED
- Residential training assistant (TA) – requires high school diploma or GED
Participants are asked to bring a resume.