Home / Addiction Recovery /
Integrated Care and Prevention (ICP)
Centerstone’s Integrated Care and Prevention (ICP) provides services for adults (18+) in Tennessee’s Montgomery and Stewart counties who have a mental illness and/or substance use disorder. Evidence shows that integrating behavioral and physical health care and prevention services through care coordination can lead to better outcomes.
Mental illness, when combined with chronic physical health conditions like HIV/AIDS and hepatitis, affects all areas of a person’s life and may result in complex challenges to overcome. In such instances, ICP uses proven treatment methods to help individuals improve overall health and maintain active and fulfilling lives.
ICP services include:
- Individual and group psychoeducation
- Wellness coaching
- HIV testing for individuals
- Case management and care coordination
- Referrals to and coordination with physical health services, including HIV/AIDS and hepatitis, as needed
- Individual and group therapy
Participants have the opportunity to receive several evidence-based treatments, including:
- The Community-Friendly Healthy Recovery Program helps clients identify risky behaviors and harm-reduction techniques associated with HIV and hepatitis
- DIMENSIONS: Tobacco Free Program provides adults who want to quit smoking with tools and support to achieve their goals
- Nutrition and Exercise for Wellness, and Recovery addresses how to make behavioral changes in nutrition and physical activity
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program; Integrated Illness Management and Recovery both build participants’ confidence in managing their health and maintaining active and fulfilling lives
Cost of Services
Funding for ICP is provided by a grant from the U.S. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS).
Click here or call (931) 920-7278 for more information