Addiction is a mental illness, not a choice. We can help you along the road to recovery no matter what stage of addiction you’re going through.
We offer award-winning care for substance use disorders, and we also offer intervention services if you need help talking to someone you love about their addiction.
- We use multiple paths to recovery, helping you create your own path.
- We will connect you to the level of care you want, meeting you right where you are, focusing on your strengths and goals.
- We help you realize your strengths. Relapse is seen as a learning experience and used to modify your recovery plan.
- We help you build a network of support.
- We help you create and maintain a safe community where you will do more than survive; you will thrive.