Centerstone Peer Support Services provide a safe and supportive environment where individuals with mental illness or addiction gain confidence, build social skills, develop new friendships and engage in learning and leisure activities with peers.
These activities may include:
- Community outings (movies, shopping and others)
- Holiday and special occasion celebrations
- Creativity (with Healing Arts Project, Inc.)
- Neighborhood service projects
- Health and wellness classes
- Learning to manage mental illness
- Developing and pursuing recovery goals
Services are available Monday through Friday and provided at no cost to adults through a grant from the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. No insurance is required, but participants must be current or past consumers of mental health and/or addiction services.
Participants can access these engaging and supportive services at Centerstone locations in the following Middle Tennessee counties:
1110 Woodbury Street
Shelbyville, TN 37160
709 N. Davidson Street
Tullahoma, TN 37388
230 Venture Circle
Nashville, TN 37228
224 N. Main Street
Dickson, TN 37055
6011-B Trotwood Avenue
Columbia, TN 38401
611 Eighth Street
Clarksville, TN 37040
Transportation is provided at no cost for eligible participants—please contact the nearest location for more information.