Career Connect is a set of free evidence-based, employment-focused services and wraparound supports designed specifically for young adults, ages 18 to 24, who have had any form of involvement with the criminal justice system. Utilizing a Career Pathways approach, participants will learn new work skills, obtain certifications or degrees and develop opportunities for lifelong careers.
- Job readiness skills development and training
- Individualized career planning
- Rapid job search and placement
- Linkage to appropriate certification or degree programs
- Case management
- Peer support and mentoring